Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Holy Moly

So I know I am posting late, but I have a really really great excuse.... My excuse is that  I got married! yay! the Most important part is that I was blessed to be able to be married in the Denver Temple. Last week was literally a blur, especially classes. So I am going to write about my experience of the Temple. The first and greatest thing I noticed was the calming peace in the Temple. As soon as I entered, all the stresses of planning the later reception and sticking to a schedule faded away. It was so wonderful to be able to share this peace with my sweetheart. It was great to have both of our families inside with us. The spirit was so strong that I immediately started crying. It was comforting to see that my husband Jayce was crying also. I gained an appreciation of the atonement of Jesus Christ. Without his sacrifice, it would not be possible to have eternal life and be able to be with my loved ones forever. There is so much more that I wish to share, but due to its personal nature, I won't. I recommend that everyone gets to the Temple, so that they will have the joy of experiencing the feelings that I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment